커뮤니티 관리자의 역할을 깔끔하게 정리한 내용이 있어 소개합니다. “The Community Manager Role Unplugged – 15 Essential Roles“로 Buzz Canuck에 포스팅되어 있습니다.
도표가 좀 보기 불편해서 새로 그렸습니다. 커뮤니티의 강도와 성향에 따라 구분했습니다. 다만 저 401, 301, 201이란 표현이 다른 곳에서도 자주 등장하는데 정확히 무슨 의미인지는 모르겠습니다. 레벨을 표현하는 것임은 틀림없습니다. 아무튼 깔끔한 구분과 다양한 표현들이 마음에 듭니다.
특히한 것은 전문성이 높아질수록 오히려 소극적(?)인 스타일입니다. 숨은 고수들은 조용하다는 사실을 간접적으로 보여줍니다.
번역보다 차라리 원문으로 보시는게 좋을 것 같아 그대로 소개합니다.
- Product Educator – being the guru, expert, historian and “details” person on the portfolio of brands/products the community supports
- Brand Evangelist – exuding passion for the brand and being a walking role model for the type of people that company wants to attract, likely an active participant in the community of interest
- Research Filter – being able to synthesize community feedback information and analytics and make actionable insight that company executive can react to
- Internal Trainer – becoming the missionary inside a company and prevoking employee involvement, demonstrating success, communicating value and demystifying the world of tech and social media that supports the community
- Client Stir Stick – becoming the internal rally cry and the conscience of the community/customer inside the company, frequently at executive levels – practising change management and changing processes that hinder community success
Bridge Roles (between company and community)
- Program Manager/Administrator – managing the day to day details or running the community – staff, investment, activity tracking, communication, providing feedback…etc.
- Content Developer – whether it be video, pitcures, forums, updates or blogging – creating a fresh supply of interesting news from the company and about the community
- On the Ground Responder/Liaison – playing the intermediary role between company and community, whether it be planned or crisis communication and highlighting emerging issues
- Events Host – existing as the face of both online and offline events, creating a sense of presence and leadership at all communal occasions
- The Strategist – developing new applications, platforms and course corrections for community engagement that also benefit the sponsoring company
External, Community-Minded Role
- Problem Solver – answering directly or providing a forum and process to solve member/customer break-fix problems or more ingrained issues with company, product or community
- Moderation – playing the role of ombudsman, rulemaker, conversation starter and referee in user generated forums and community debate inside and outside the community
- Social Networkers – recruiting new members into the community wherever they exist
- Expert Listener – tracking to what’s being said and where about the company inside the community and in the external world and reacting to it
- Personal Concierge – incubating top performing community members, highlighting key member contributions and giving the kid gloves/VIP treatment to key industry and community stakeholders
태그:he Community Manager Role Unplugged - 15 Essential Roles, 커뮤니티 관리자